Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Let the Fun Begin

Hi. I am Trevor. Welcome to my blog. There will be some new stuff to see from Finland. Not everyone gets to experience a different country. My whole family is traveling and everything will be different and mixed up from our normal life back in Baltimore. So I will share my journey to Jyvaskyla, Finland with you.





My family and I have been traveling very far and long from Baltimore to New York to Helsinki then finally to Jyvaskyla. I had to help carry some bags and rolling suitcases.

After 24 hours of traveling I am asleep on the bus to another plane.






Wow...this plane is big. I think there are over 250 people on this plane.
                                   
This is the best trip ever!  The plane took forever. We are in Jyvaskyla. There is lots of snow to play in for everyone including you. Welcome to Finland!!




10 comments:

  1. Great experience. Please share more Trevor!
    Do you like school there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of. I am used to lots of homework and longer days.

      Delete
  2. Keep writing. Good job TJ. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work Trevor! The Fulbright Program looks forward to following along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you TJ! I really enjoyed reading about your travels to Finland. Looking forward to reading more. Keep up all the hard work and congrats with your big wins in track!

    Love,
    Ms. Bradley

    ReplyDelete